mercredi 9 mars 2011

Template

Here, you can see the form view.
The tabs become like this.

19 commentaires:

  1. Have you seen : http://www.open-net.ch/Societe/Actualites-et-releases/Interface-iPhone-pour-OpenERP ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello jmv,

      Not sure if anyone are familiar with Odoo/OpenERP. And we are using it as internal ERP. By default it doesn't have mobile client. But I found out that it is currently under development and I requested to become a beta tester.
      So far I have tested:
      - Basic functionality of working with Leads (Sales module)
      - Accounting module
      - Project management module (Projects, Tasks)
      - Organizer (planning meeting and synchronize to my phone calendar)

      I'm pretty satisfied. Design is rather basic, but they claim to renew it soon. Also I pointed out to some usability issue, but seems now it is fixed and navigation is much faster.
      Link is http://merpapp.com

      Supprimer
  2. Hello,

    I haven't seen that.
    Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. very niceee screenshoots!!! I'm very interessed on a project like this, how can I colaborate with the project?

    Regards,

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. FYI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBQ8ulReuY

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am looking for android compatible client. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. If you have a smart phone, you can test the application on
    http://www.antoine.huvelle.name/karim2/listview/CustomersList.html

    But there is no data, it's just static.
    Can you give me your opinion please.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I have tested it on a android device (htc desire) and its working perfectly. The navigation is very good and I can see all the elements corrrctly. Is the soure code available so I can contribute in the development? Do you know when it be able to browse dinamic content?
    Good work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you.
    Come join my mailing list

    https://launchpad.net/~hmyed

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello,

    Im on the same project ;)
    Im IN with you forever lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello,

    Any changes in the module. What we have to do to help!
    I have registered in the brach (launchpad), accept me.

    Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Mais pourquoi tu supprime mes messages?
    Qu'est ce que j'ai dis? soyez raisonnable SVP!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. m_benkhalifa2007@yahoo.fr a dit…
    Ce message a été supprimé par l'auteur.
    8 avril 2011 11:38

    L'auteur n'est que vous même,
    je n'ai aucun intérêt à faire une telle chose.
    Je vous ai également accepté sur launchpad.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I have tested the code , its not working on some phones , like Nokia Nxxx and Symbian ...
    the language used is Jquery wich is not compatible by most mobile phones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. We have used Jquery mobile wich is compatible by most mobile phone.
    There isn't librairie compatible with all smart phones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. okey how can i test the code; i have openerp6 version. I have downloaded the bzr files...

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hello, Anyone have tried the code yet? Please, I would like to test it, any help??

    RépondreSupprimer